The causes of kernel panics and BSODs are varied and can also be hardware or software related. Common causes include faulty memory, faulty devices, peripheral drivers or software, updates, or even poorly written programs.
Kernel _Security_Check_Error is one error that results in a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) on a Windows computer. Below are the various special fix methods for the Windows 10 kernel security check error.
Kernel security check errors in Windows 10 can occur for a variety of reasons, from worn out device drivers, corrupted system files, computer viruses, memory problems, to damaged and overloaded hard drives. They are
How do you fix a kernel trap?
Restart your computer.
Use new material.
Update Windows 10.
Update faulty drivers.
Run the MemTest86+ memory diagnostic tool in the built-in Windows.
run SFC and CHKDSK.Des
Fixes an unexpected trap in kernel mode in Windows 10.
If you’re lucky, someone might find that the computer is performing a self-test and rebooting to the login screen.
If you don’t, you’ll find that most computers reset the TV screen BSOD with a kernel _Security_Check_Error message and can’t log in as a computer.
1. Use Automatic Repair
To bypass the BSOD screen, you need to restart your computer using a bootable USB drive.
If you don’t have a good bootable USB drive, you can now easily create one by following the steps in this How to Create a USB Drive.make USB drive bootable in Windows 10″.
2. Insert a bootable USB drive into the computer holder and pay attention to the power button to start this computer.
3. On the Windows setup screen, set the language, keyboard currency, and click the button.
4. In the next clip, “On” click “Repair your computer”, left finding the bottom corner.
5. On the next screen, navigate to the Troubleshoot section > Advanced Options > Run (or fix) Automatic Repair.
6. Click > Next Specific Windows and 10 follow the instructions on the screen until the startup repair process begins.
7. Patiently wait for the startup repair process to be implemented (this can take a long time), try not to cancel or close this process.
Note. If your computer definitely won’t boot USB drive from, you may need to enable the boot USB drive from option on your computer.
2. Use Chkdsk
2. bootable Connect the USB drive directly to the computer and press the power button to startrestart your computer.
3. After your computer restarts, click “Next” > option select “Repair your computer”.
5.In the command prompt window, type chkdsk /r c: and usually press Enter on your computer keyboard. Maybe
How do I fix kernel mode heap corruption?
Roll back your video card drivers.
Update your device drivers.
Recovery of malicious system files.
Eliminate any software conflicts.
Troubleshoot any hardware issues.
Reinstall Windows system.
chkdsk run the next time the system is rebooted. In this case, enter Y and restart your computer.
Wait for the Chkdsk command to appear and check your computer for service disk errors. After executing the chkdsk command, your computer will restart and the problem will be solved.
3. Use SFC Scan
SFC or System File Is Checker are other built-in Windows utilities that can try to fix this problem.
2.Insert the bootable USB drive into the computer and press the computer’s power button.
3. After the computer restarts electronically, click Next > select Your Repair Computer.
5.In this special command prompt window, type sfc /scannow and press the Enter key on your computer keyboard.
Patience kills time while Windows 10 tries to fix bugs and system files on you.On my computer.
4. Restore Boot Master Entry
The Master Boot Record (MBR) helps the desktop computer locate the Windows system operation and correctly load the system operation.
2. You connect a bootable USB key to your computer and press the power button to continue working with the computer.
3. After restarting your laptop or desktop computer “Next” click > “Define the option to Repair your computer”.
5. At the command prompt, type bootrec /fixmbr and press Enter.
Wait for the command to complete and run the /fixboot bootrec and /rebuildbcd bootrec commands to resolve this issue.
When you have more Run commands, type Exit and press Enter next to the command to open the screen and restart your computer.
5. Use System Restore A
If your PC workstation has a system restore point, you can solve a real problem on your PC by restoring it to its previous state.
3. Go to “Desktop Recovery” > “Troubleshooting” > “Advanced Settings > click System Restore.
6. Reinstall Windows 10
How do I fix my Windows kernel?
Check your computer’s memory problems.
Check and fix hard disk errors.windows
Run 10 in safe mode.reinstall
Remove or update hardware drivers.
Run System File Checker.
Run System Restore. V
Perform a clean install of Windows 10.
If your device does not have a system recovery layer and none of the above methods work, all that remains is to reinstall a working Windows system.
In practice, this means that if you accidentally break a computer that isn’t yours, you will lose all your files, programs, and personal information.
2. Insert the bootable USB drive into your computer’s USB port and start the desktop by pressing the computer, power button.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup and reinstall the latest version of Windows 10 on your computer.
Windows 10 blue screen is not working with error check value 0x00000139. This error can occur for various reasons, such as memory problems, infection of a laptop or Windows 10 computer. The most common, however, is that runners whoYou used in previous versions of Windows are not compatible with the new windows 10. Here’s how to get the “Kernel security check failed” error with the actual error code being “0x000000139”. “. If you are having problems with this error, Windows 10 often reboots with BSOD using the following solution.
Check Kernel BSOD Security
Insert the failed bootable media into the optical drive and restart the computer by selecting the BIOS setup path (press Del, F2, F12, also known as the Esc key to enter the BIOS setup program)
Here, in the BIOS settings, navigate to the BOOT area using the right arrow key. above Replace the first boot CD and boot the second boot disk specified by the image. After diff key press f10 to make changes. When prompted to save changes, select Yes to restart the computer. Windows.Boot,
During playback, press any key to boot from CD or DVD. Seriously you press the keyboard. This will open the Windows installer window. Select “Time”, “Currency”, “K “Language”,Keyboard” and “Data” click and “Fix in the future”. You choose your computer. 619px) size=”(max-width: 100vw, Src=”//cdn 619px”.wintechlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/windows-10-repair-your-computer. png” srcset=”//cdn.wintechlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/windows-10-repair-your-computer.png 619w, //cdn.wintechlab.com/wp-content/uploads/ 2020/03/windows-10-repair-your-computer-300×222.png Now 300w”
then select Repair Now on the Troubleshoot screen. On the Troubleshoot screen, click Advanced Options, then click
Click “Command Prompt” when Command Prompt opens an open command prompt frame window, type C: and press Enter. At the C: prompt, type the following and press Enter to activate the traditional extended menu:
boot BCDEDIT /SET DEFAULT BOOTMENUPOLICY LEGACY
After the systematic command completes the restore, type the exit command next to the command prompt window. When you return to the options screen, click Continue and your computer will boot normally.
Boot into safe mode and update your phone’s basic drivers.
Safe Mode is a built-in error recovery feature that disablesRemoves unnecessary drivers associated with programs during startup. Windows 10 Safe Mode boots the controller with a minimal set of system driver and device files that are basic enough to run the Windows operating system. In safe mode, programs, add-ons, etc. will not work. Windows For – Restart Windows and press F8 at startup, also select Safe Mode.