Best advices for everyday life

Home Articles Languages

Education and Psychology

Education and Psychology the category in which you can find all about the care of children, ADHD in children, high conflict divorce and children, business intelligence, ethics in the workplace, distance learning, internet etiquette, communication training...


How to change the name

How to change the name. Name of a person are actually his own name and can be changed

Name of a person are actually his own name and can be changed. Everyone is obliged to use his own name. Name of the child and parents determine what is entered in the register of births. The person whose name contains more than three words, shall be used in legal affairs abbreviated personal name. How to change the name? 1 - You should know that the right to change the names of any person who has attained the 15 years of age who is mentally 2 - If you reached the age of 10 years and if you are mentally competent have the right to give consent for the change of the name 3 - You can not change the name if you want to take other derogatory name, the name that offends morality or the name that is contrary to the customs and beliefs mid 4 - You can not change the name in the following circumstances: Home - if you are against the criminal proceedings for an offense which is prosecuted ex officio Home - if you are convicted of a criminal offense prosecuted ex officio, while the punishment is not carried Home - if you intend to change its name to avoid an obligation 5 - Request for change of the name applying the municipal administration in the territory of which have permanent or temporary residence.

> How to master the technique of typing
> What is skeleton?
> Medieval Novel Tristan and Isolde Book
> How to check the movement of warm air in your home
> How to be happy, cheerful and pleased with himself in order to cheer up
> Portuguese language basic phrases
> How to dress your child in the wind
> How to teach your child to write stories
> I have the right to use rodzinego, and my child in school, except they live, whether I qualify for the allowance for the child access to school?
> What is the deduction?
> How to learn to multiply
> French key phrases
> How to choose a good school
> How to find a roommate
> What is the population decline?
> How to solve inequalities of the first degree
> As found in coffee? | Education
> How to Choose a School ?
> How to write a good part of the job
> How to avoid mistakes in language