Best advices for everyday life

Home Articles Languages

Education and Psychology

Education and Psychology the category in which you can find all about the care of children, ADHD in children, high conflict divorce and children, business intelligence, ethics in the workplace, distance learning, internet etiquette, communication training...

---------------------------------------------------------

How to behave in a magistrate

How to behave in a magistrate. If you made a traffic infringed, and are now looking for a method or advice on how to avoid a penalty, you will find a million little advice on various forums, portals and the like but remember one thing, if you are already sanctioned and if the sentence was written, you will hardly manage to avoid it in any way



If you make a traffic infringed, and are now looking for a method or advice on how to avoid a penalty, you will find a million little advice on various forums, portals and the like but remember one thing, if you are already punished and if the sentence was written, you will not manage to avoid it in any way. avoidance is not possible but it is very difficult and it happens very rarely.
In this case, your only chance is to convince a judge that you have not made infringed, or have had a very good reason to to do so. ideal example of this is passing through a red light. And so lets see ...
How to behave in a magistrate?
If you pointsman stopped and wrote a sentence in the passage of the red, your only chance is Judge. Many drivers when they appear before the judge initially make a mistake, and that is a famous sentence, It was not red, it was yellow. Before you say something like this you should know that the yellow light is treated in law as well as red, and that the passage of the same yellow as if you went to red, so this will not help you with the judge. only thing that in some cases you can remove it to say that when the traffic light has changed, you were not in situation to come to a stop, while still not endanger other road users, because the only member of this law can save you a safe sentence, even when you say it, yet everything remains the judge on how much you have been persuaded that the you said and how he was convincing cop. But you know the basics, the traffic can always be trusted because he believes that there is no reason to lie. If the trial comes to a confrontation with police officers, it is important to remember all the details of the offenses that are made to explain to the judge as accurate and as detailed as what happened and how, too much to you if you went in favor of the pointsman that you punish the offense does not remember if he had forgotten the details, and also give you much help unless you provide witnesses to testify on your behalf. But our advice is that if you believe that you try to foul calm, reasonable and facts to convince a judge, and that if you are still aware that you have infringed done, well recognized offense, explain why you to do this, of course, provide a reasonable cause, and ask for the lowest possible sentence, preferably a minimum. Because in any case it will certainly have the best chance, but you completely free of responsibility.




> How Arkan was assassinated?
> Which English exam to choose FCE, CAE, TOEFL, and maybe some others to get to the future of universities abroad
> How can I go?
> How to choose a school after high school
> How to prepare your child for kindergarten
> What is anecdotal?
> How to get to Pluto? | Education
> How to develop effective selfstudy
> How to plan a fitness exercise for children
> What is butter? | Education
> How to store information
> What is the deduction?
> How to improve memory through proper diet
> How to prepare your child for kindergarten
> What is play with your child to develop his mind?
> Preparing for Kindergarten
> How do we remember? | Psychology
> How does an elevator? | Education
> What is the Davis Cup?
> Drawing the human figure drawing of man body, human figures and heads how to draw a man