Read about sports - football, handball, basketball, skiing - and all kinds of recreation - swimming, walking, aerobics, plan of exercise and pilates benefits.
What is pilates?
What is Pilates?.
Pilates exercise is a revolutionary technique, designed by Joseph Pilates, the harmony that results in body and soul
• It emphasizes the importance of proper breathing and calm and balanced movements, Pilates improves flexibility, agility and suppleness of the body. emphasis is not on quantity but the quality of the repetition of exercises. Thus forming a long, spindle-shaped muscles in which power is concentrated, not weight. Thats the key difference between Pilates and the vast majority of other techniques for building strong muscles in which the basic principle of the formation as soon as possible short of solid muscle, whose duration is very limited, while the body is formed so very prone to injury.
• Primary target group of muscles Pilates techniques are central to the bodys muscles which include muscles of the abdomen and back - especially the muscle groups around the spine -.
• The advantage of this approach is to strengthen the central bodys muscles simultaneously in an optimal way, and strengthen other muscle groups. There is no muscle group is neglected or over-burdened with providing balanced and optimal physical development.
• With focus on back muscles, Pilates helps to quickly relieve pain in his back, and after a while continuous training, the pain disappears completely.
• No less important, proper breathing the addition of a strong and supple body, a key defense weapon against stress.
Crawling, indexing is a revolutionary technique of Pilates exercise, designed by Joseph Pilates, the harmony that results in body and soul.