Best advices for everyday life

Home Articles Languages

Education and Psychology

Education and Psychology the category in which you can find all about the care of children, ADHD in children, high conflict divorce and children, business intelligence, ethics in the workplace, distance learning, internet etiquette, communication training...

---------------------------------------------------------

How to detect a liar? | Psychology

How to detect a liar? All liars! Whether small or large, lies in the present work, politics, love, friendship and family environment




All liars! Whether small or large, lies in the present work, politics, love, friendship and family environment. At the present time, lie is, unfortunately, a part of everyday life. People lie for different reasons and motives - to someone liked to keep secrets, create the desired reputation or to avoid criticism and sanctions. One of the reasons why a lie is left unchallenged because people do not know how to identify them. They know that he is not telling the truth because of his physical activities when it does not agree with one another or with his verbal signs, but although the observed discrepancy are not able to reveal the truth that the liar is trying to hide. sure you and many times find themselves in doubt whether you speak your colleague, friend or family member the truth. whole body is lying for all our hard work for us in this practice is lacking. To expose a liar, pay attention to body language, voice and eye color, especially the pupils who are spread when a man is lying. liar can identify and disturbed behavior, nervous nod and foot by Touching the nose and scratching behind the ears, but for the fact that less talking, speak more slowly and made more mistakes in a conversation. It seems that the lower rate of body movement when you lie. On which side moves the persons eyes can also talk about the sincerity of a statement . If someone looks up and to the left while responding to a question, then the person access to the brain that is responsible for making the facts. Then the person seeking access to the truth, and recalls what happened. But if one looks up and to the right, then that person access part of the brain responsible for creativity. In other words, a person creates a response and translates it into a lie.
Disclosure is often seen in the lower body. Moving from foot to foot, cramps toes, ukrštavanje legs and arms, etc. the numbers increase when trying to trick others. Attempts scams also involve the upper body to some extent. Facial expressions can be controlled, a successful liar and can even maintain eye contact with listeners. Some gestures are frequently repeated in those of us who want to cheat . This is lift and rotate the hand to show the palms. This movement is used to signal helplessness. then touching the nose, touching the eyes, licking lips, fingers tapping and holding tight to the handrails often occur when a person is lying.
Covering the mouth
This gesture is very common in liars, not used on a conscious level. seems to be covering the mouth, coupled with a desire to stop the false words that come out of his mouth. Covering his mouth with his palm during the entire speech may mean that The other party is not honest. On the other hand if you say you cover your mouth and one that listens to you, it may mean not really believe in what you are talking about.
Biting lips
convulsions, biting and constant licking of the lips means that people are talking to is lying. They almost unconsciously repeating these mistakes gestures, because they soothe, and gain time to expose their false stories.
Touching nose
If your interlocutor is often touching nose, side or front , rest assured that just at that moment inventing the whole story. In this way they try to be as compelling, creating a naive expression. gesture of touching the nose is associated with the gesture of covering his mouth and say, if a person touches their nose, that in all probability lie. You can easily discern if someone touches your nose because it itches as it touches your nose or it is lying. If someone nose itches, scratch it must be, and gently touching your nose can not be satisfied if it is slightly itchy. Also this is not the case if someone has glasses so it rises and it touches your nose.
Scratching the neck and ear-catching
very significant sign is telling lies and scratching his neck. liar will recognize, if you see a man who is speaking during the approximately five times in the neck close to the Czech below the earlobe.
If your interlocutor during conversation soon touched on earlobe or back of the ear, meaning that its words are not sincere. If as you say, catches the ear, in all probability it is a sign that people do does not agree with what you say. can also mean that you speak for too long and now he wants to talk.
Rubbing eyes
In conjunction with the capture of the ear, rubbing the eyes during a speech to the one that says a lot of lying. Can mean that he does not like what you see. constantly touching your eyes is a sure sign that you want your interlocutor to draw attention to their stories so you do not see through the lies uttered. This gesture is typical less experienced liars, who have not yet managed to hide the distress while lying .
Moving from foot to foot and leg crossing
If the person youre talking constantly shifts from foot to foot, make sure that you are trying to represent something. man who is nervous because lie can not stand still.
If your interlocutor during the interview at least three times crossed legs, and then return them to their original position, then crossed them again, but otherwise, it means lying. Depending on the practice, almost always liars are doing the same movements, but the you to discover whether it is spontaneous or involuntary movement.
These signs should also be considered in conjunction with spoken words and observe deviations from normal behavior of interviewees.




> How to choose a good school
> How the current?
> How to use tar? | Education
> How to choose a college?
> How to choose a school bag to school
> How to save on school supplies
> Which program to choose?
> How to teach children English
> What is the Dayton Agreement?
> What are the certifications in English?
> To minimize the effects of a hangover
> How to choose a school after high school
> What is a decade?
> What is the greenhouse effect?
> How well do you teach
> How to write an article
> How to become an au pair
> Which profession to choose?
> To arouse the curiosity of a child
> How to choose the best fit occupation